At St.Francis’ Primary we are aspirational for all our children and believe strongly in the equity of opportunity to ensure all our children achieve in life.
- We aim to encourage our children to be Responsible Citizens, Successful Learners, Confident Individuals and Effective Contributors
- We aim to provide our children with high quality learning and deliver the national priority of ensuring excellence and equity.
- We aim to place the mental, emotional, social and physical well being of all our children and staff at the centre of everything we do.
- We aim to develop positive and effective relationships between home and school, external support agencies and the wider community in order to support the learning process.
- We aim to promote equality and prevent discrimination with regard to children’s needs.
- We aim to provide religious education programmes and shared experiences of prayer and liturgy which enable our children to develop their understanding of the gospel values and how to apply them in life.
- We aim to provide all members of staff with opportunities to participate in professional development and for teaching staff to engage in professional learning, self-evaluating their learning against the General Teaching Council Standards and maintaining a record of this.